First check you have the following items within the packaging:
- Remote Controller
- XBMC Media Center Box
- Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
First time use:
- Ensure that batteries are properly installed in the remote.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the XBMC Media Center Box and the other to the HDMI port on your TV. Turn on your TV
- Connect the power supply to the Box.
- Connect the power supply to an AC outlet. The Box will turn on automatically.
- Connect your Box to your WiFi Network
- Your box can be Turn off using remote but to start your XBMC Media Center Box you have to disconnect and connect again power plug. It is only way to start Raspberry Pi based boxes.
- Your TV should be power on first and then your XBMC Media Center Box.
- After box start and you do not see any picture on your TV, first please check different HDMI Cable, if that do not help that can means your TV resolution is not supported so to fix it please connect the Box to different TV and from XBMC home screen go to SYSTEM > System > Video output > Resolution set different resolution from that you see and check Box again on first TV.