Please follow exactly those steeps:
- download and unzip file from that link here to a freshly formatted SD Card so you should have 3 files on the sd card: m201-ota-20150518.zip, factory_update_param.aml and recovery.img
- make sure the power IS NOT connected
- connect any usb mouse or keyboard to any usb port in the box
- in the back of the device, Locate the A/V port and insert a tooth pick or something none conductive into the hole. You should feel a button being pressed.
- press and hold the Button in the A/V hole while plugging in the power. Keep holding the button until you see "Android system recovery menu".
- insert the SD Card in the sd card slot on the side of the box
- highlight wipe data/factory reset option and click on it or hit enter
- highlight "Yes -- delete all user data" option and click on it or hit enter and wait until done
- highlight "apply update from EXT" then "Update from sdcard" then choose "m201-ota-20150518.zip" file and hit enter or click on it so updating process will start. DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER OR TOUCH THE BOX!
- when it get done and get back to "Android system recovery menu" highlight "reboot system now" so your system will reboot with new firmware along all apps, the first boot will take some time so be patience, just after system starts wait about 15 to 20 minutes so all app install by self and Kodi addons will install.