To restore Addons on Android box please follow those steps:Clear Data For KODI / XBMC
- From the Android Home Screen, Click on Settings.
- Now Click on Other and then Click on More Settings.
- Under Settings column (left side), scroll down to Apps > Click to enter.
- Using the right arrow on your remote, click to move into the Downloaded area (right side).
- Scroll down to XBMC or KODI > Click to enter.
- Using the right arrow on the remote, click to move into XBMC area (right side)
- Scroll to Cache, then highlight and click Clear Cache > Click OK. When cleared, the cache should read ~12.00kb. then click on Clear Data so you clean KODI or XBMC completely.
- Click the back button and go back to Main Screen
Find in My Apps application called XBMC Recovery
if you do not have it please download it on SD Card or memory stick from here: XRecovery and install on your box using AppInstaller that you will find in My Apps.
Run that app
You will be asked by Superuser app for permition so accept it.
Hit Recovery XBMC or Kodi Data Button, depends what program you want to restore.
You will see progress of restoring so do not interrupt it, it take about 5 minutes or longer (depends on your Internet speed).
Close the app and you have XBMC or Kodi recovered.